Friday, June 7, 2013

I AM THE WALRUS!

lovepeace-and-chickengrease: bby



lovepeace-and-chickengrease:

bby

Photo



Photo



Photo



bloodwaters: A skeleton in the Capella Sansevero, an ancient...





bloodwaters:

A skeleton in the Capella Sansevero, an ancient Italian church which has been turned into a private museum of anatomical petrification. The skeleton was given an injection before death which somehow preserved all veins, arteries and capillaries. (Photo by Evans/Three Lions/Getty Images). Circa 1955

boxedjellyfish: I wish my whole vocab was as great as this...



boxedjellyfish:

I wish my whole vocab was as great as this line.

Photo



Photo



2headedsnake: Hanne H Seven L Hanne's 'Broken Hand series 4'...





2headedsnake:

Hanne H Seven L

Hanne's 'Broken Hand series 4' shows the process of breaking and reassembling the plaster-cast of her own hand.

hellobank: Florent Bodart -...



hellobank:

Florent Bodart - France

www.curioos.com/spkrn

http://bit.ly/hellobankfr

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



neverwannabefatagain: luna-symphony: koriii: This is the most...



neverwannabefatagain:

luna-symphony:

koriii:

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

amazing

aww how sweet

animadvertistine: If I get to work a little early and no one...



animadvertistine:

If I get to work a little early and no one else is there yet, I draw eyes.

Photo



valencea: exhali:



valencea:

exhali:

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment