Friday, June 7, 2013

Backwoods Barbie ♥

I’m sorry I put myself down so much..

I’m sorry I put myself down so much..

Photo





Photo



zackisontumblr: i have 3 moods: skips every song on my ipod lets the music play without...

zackisontumblr:

i have 3 moods:

  • skips every song on my ipod
  • lets the music play without interruption
  • plays the same song on repeat for days

Photo



Photo



Photo



tiger-in-the-flightdeck: My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they...

tiger-in-the-flightdeck:

My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they were actually a boy. I asked my brother if this bothered him. His response was:

"Well, yeah. If I had have known they were a boy when we were going out, I would have said I had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend."

He was ten.

thehalfassvegetarian: annieandfinnickodair: breakmefromtheinsid...



thehalfassvegetarian:

annieandfinnickodair:

breakmefromtheinside:

alyssaemilie:

romeo and juliet (1996)

Juliet is a metaphor for an Oscar. 

Only for that comment

That comment.

Photo



heartpill: have you ever looked through your own blog and been like "damn this is some good shit"

heartpill:

have you ever looked through your own blog and been like "damn this is some good shit"

I hate it when I step out of the shower

livethefaggotry:

and my cat is there like 

image

and she just 

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

AND SHE JUST GOES 

image

MEOW MORE LIKE FUCK YOU. 

ffrankiero: do you think p!nk becomes p?nk when she's confused

ffrankiero:

do you think p!nk becomes p?nk when she's confused

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



laughfloor: me: *accidently opens front camera* me: 

laughfloor:

me: *accidently opens front camera*

me: image

Photo



jessic-eh: I think being married will be lovely.  Waking up every morning beside someone who...

jessic-eh:

I think being married will be lovely.  Waking up every morning beside someone who thinks that you are the greatest thing to happen to this earth. Someone who cares about you so much, that they want to spend the rest of their life by your side, making you smile as much as they can. Being in love, with someone who loves you back, just as much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment