Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gray Matter

Purrrrrrrrfect



Purrrrrrrrfect

Photo



Welcome home Sir



Welcome home Sir

I could live with this



I could live with this

Evanna Lynch has truly become my favorite HP actress.



Evanna Lynch has truly become my favorite HP actress.

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

That would be some big wood to take darling.



That would be some big wood to take darling.

Spreader Bars: 36", 30", and 24"



Spreader Bars: 36", 30", and 24"

Photo



damnedbyassociation: she trembled in his embrace, his hands...



damnedbyassociation:

she trembled in his embrace, his hands molding her breast as his lips teased her warm flesh making her seep from the core, her lust wetting her silken folds in readiness for his use.

thedominantmaster: nice and locked up for me



thedominantmaster:

nice and locked up for me

I love the look of pride in who and what she is. Now THAT is a...



I love the look of pride in who and what she is. Now THAT is a real woman.

cum4all: Punishment If she lets you do it, she must enjoy it...



cum4all:

Punishment

If she lets you do it, she must enjoy it at some level. Funny how even when they know what will happen they are "bad" anyway. hummm…

I wish I knew myself better when I was younger, I would have made very different decisions in my...

I wish I knew myself better when I was younger, I would have made very different decisions in my life.

the-quiet-1s: some-nakedity: littlebitsoflust: Oh. Fuck....















the-quiet-1s:

some-nakedity:

littlebitsoflust:

Oh. Fuck. Yes.

Oh man

Lets do all this tonight.

Agreed

spankaway: Well… don't what to say, I was only going to make...









spankaway:

Well… don't what to say, I was only going to make one test gif and then this happened.

The flogger is made of rubber with sharp little tips. Stings waaaaay more than it looks like it should. I'd say it handles more like a martinet than a classic flogger.

Very nice…

spankaway: The process of waking up today was sort of amazing...





















spankaway:

The process of waking up today was sort of amazing <3. 

I need a woman like this. Volunteers?

enjoyingtheviews: ~



enjoyingtheviews:

~

Photo



Time to fire up the forge. I can make these.













Time to fire up the forge. I can make these.

No comments:

Post a Comment