Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Hotwife Couple: Things "Bulls" Like

Hotwife Couple: Things "Bulls" Like:

amateurlifestylecouple:

Things "Bulls" Like - I recently read a post about th thoughts of Bulls - the "other man" in a #hotwife / #cuckold relationship:

  • I like fucking a married woman if her husband has no idea. It's great knowing I can convince her to cheat.
     
  • I like watching the faces of husbands as they deal with the emotions of watching their wife get fucked by another man.
     
  • I get off rubbing in a husband's face how slutty his wife is with me.
     
  • I love seducing a married woman and making her husband a cuckold for the first time ever.
     
  • I enjoy cumming all over a married woman.  It's like I'm marking my turf.
     
  • I love keeping a married woman out overnight or taking her home with me.  I know her husband is sitting awake, wondering what she's doing.
  • I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels.
  • I like the first time a married woman sees my cock and tells me that I'm bigger than her husband.
  • I like cumming on a married womans face knowing she has to clean up before she goes home, and cumming in her mouth knowing it will mean I'm always a part of her.
     
  • I enjoy seeing her wedding ring while I'm fucking her. It's a power trip fucking someone else's woman.
  • I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn't get it at home.
  • I love fucking a wife in their marriage bed.
     
  • I love claiming another man's wife as MY slut or girlfriend.
  • I like walking into a hotel to get a room with a married woman.
  • I like hearing someone's wife thank me after I fuck her, or if its a couple I like hearing her husband thank me for fucking her.
  • I like sending her husband to get me a beer or something while she sucks my dick.
  • I like giving her to a friend to use and treat her like my property. They love that shit.
  • I like telling her husband that his wife's pussy is mine now.
     
  • I love when a wife tells me fantasies or experiences she's had that she's never told her husband about.
     
  • I love when a married woman wants to do things with me that she doesn't do with her husband.
     
  • I like to call a husband on speaker phone while I'm owning his wife in bed.
  • I like to call a husband and tell him I'm done with his wife and to come pick her up.
  • I like to take a married woman with me into a drug store, stand in line together and have her buy a box of condoms for us.
  • I like coming in a wife's pussy while her husband watches and waits his turn.
  • I like getting a wife to tell her husband how much bigger I feel inside her.
  • I like to show up at a married woman's work place and pick her up for a lunch quickee with her coworkers watching her leave with me.
  • I ]like to call a husband at work and and tell him his wife is servicing me.
  • I love to make her lose track of time so her husband comes home and catches us in the act.
     
  • I like having a married woman tell me I was the best fuck she ever had, especially if it's right in front of her husband.
  • I like to make a husband stand guard while I fuck his wife in a public place, or fuck a wife in the back of a car in a parking lot while her husband is in the driver seat.
  • I get off trying to make a husband jealous while I fuck his wife.
  • I enjoy feeling up a wife in a public place, where others might see her.
  • I like introducing someone's wife to my friends, telling them she's my girlfriend.
  • I dig the risk of knowing her husband might catch us.
  • It's fun having a married woman tell her husband that she can't do without me.
  • I get off big time fucking a married womans ass in front of her husband.
  • I like showing up unannounced and lead her off to the bedroom.
  • I get off knowing that she might get caught but is willing to risk that to get laid.
     
  • I love to go out with a wife and her husband to a bar or club, and have the whole place know it's me that she's going home with.
     
  • I like when a wife I'm fucking tells her friends about us.

Photo



mwf38: You know who you are……



mwf38:

You know who you are……

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment