Thursday, June 6, 2013

Inside the Nerd

grainock: My new Sif poster is available!  



grainock:

My new Sif poster is available!  

videohall: I like these 7 second videos. Minimal commitment...



videohall:

I like these 7 second videos. Minimal commitment with usually maximum satisfaction.

the-absolute-funniest-posts: dives-and-lazarus: me playing...







the-absolute-funniest-posts:

dives-and-lazarus:

me playing sports

Photo



skynes83: How I go about my own writing View Post Check this...



skynes83:

How I go about my own writing

View Post

Check this post out writers, some seriously insightful stuff! :D

Photo



She is the hero DOTA needs, not the one it deserves.



She is the hero DOTA needs, not the one it deserves.

Let me begin by saying

I hate fighting Mesmers and Thieves in the Mists.

They’re like:

And I’m Like:

Then I’m Like, I GOT EM! 

And:

FUUU- 

Photo



Streaming a game!

Streaming a game!:

Photo



the-absolute-funniest-posts: strangechildmusings: The most...









the-absolute-funniest-posts:

strangechildmusings:

The most accurate depiction of the press I have ever seen

xizeta: Wow what a nice sketch bo- OH. Hey, what's your...





xizeta:

Wow what a nice sketch bo- OH.

Hey, what's your favorite idea?

award winning author





















award winning author

Photo



Photo



jimcavill: kellyangel: I made this long Twilight summary a...





















jimcavill:

kellyangel:

I made this long Twilight summary a while back but I never shared the whole thing with you tumblr. I should probably point out that I've only seen 2 of the movies and not read any of the books so there might be 1 or 2 teensy errors…. 

SO ACCURATE.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment